Tuesday 20 August 2013

Dear Someone

Dear You,

I haven't found an answer that seems lika a real answer. Is it because I knew it will pass by and then disappear? Your smile always make me sad. But I wanna see your smile everyday. The sound of my lone breath didn't make me sad at all. I wondering where happiness can be found so that you can smile. Can I find that happiness for you ?
I just look up at the sky and said "I'll always miss you". No matter how strong I am, I can't be happy without seeing you. Just like that day, the day when I saw you,  even when our meeting has no meaning for you. I'll keep it on my memory.
Have you forgoten me ? Have your tears dried already? It's okay. The way you forget me doesnt hurt me anymore. But I have a wish. I wishes you were here when I open my eyes today. I know that it's impossible. 
Because you never exist in this world, not even a single bit.

Sincerely,
Your Admirer

No comments:

Post a Comment