Thursday 13 June 2013

1 Litre Of Tears [Drama]

One Litre Of Tears

My life is like a flower that hasn’t bloomed yet
From the start of this youth,
I want to treasure it and have no regrets


Kaasan, in my heart,I know I can always trust you
From this point forward, I leave it to you
Im sorry for always making you worry


This disease, why did it choose me?
Fate. It cant be put into words


I want to make a time machine and go back in time.
If it wasn’t for this disease, not only I could enjoy falling in love but I also wouldn’t have to rely on anyone and live by myself

I really don’t want to say things such as “I want to go back to how things were before”. I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on


Eventhough I have been hurt before by those heartless glances…
This also helped me to understand that around me, there still exists some gentle glances
Therefore I definitely wont run away
That’s what ill do. Definitely, always.


Even if its like that, I still want to say here.
Because this is the place where I am


Whats wrong with falling down?
You can always stand up again
If you look up at the sky after falling down the blue sky is also today stretching limitlessly and smiles at me… im alive]
Im alive


The morning light
In front of the school gate,there is a wall
The morning lights dawns upon the wall
One day, when I look up, the wall will quietly sigh
 This wall represents my diability
Even if I scream aloud, or cry out, it wont disappear
But at the moment that the sun is shining,
Doesn’t it also shine on this wall?
So, even its me
Its seem like ill be able to find it. Ill go and find it

A miracle happen
Eventhough there will be a day, that I will lose it,
Isnt it great that I could pass on a dream that I had to give up?

People shouldn’t dwell on the past.
Its enough to try your best in all that you’re doing now


As I think about the past,
The tears will come out

Reality is too cruel, too brutal
I don’t even have the right to dream
As I think about the future, the tears will come out again


Live on

No comments:

Post a Comment